- Keep products out of reach of children and in their original container
- After each use, close the container tightly and store properly
- Follow all recommended product instructions
- Handling pacs with dry hands will insure that they do not dissolve before use
- Clean up immediately after any spills that may occur
- Be sure to wash your hands after each load
- Follow the recommended product disposal information that is indicated on the bag
- Never use empty detergent containers for storage of any other materials
If an Incident Occurs
Unintended exposure with laundry products usually causes no serious medical effects.
- If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse skin well with water.
- If in eye(s), rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice, as needed.
- If swallowed, drink a glass of water or milk and contact the Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Always read product safety Information provided on the package before using product.
* Bitrex has been impregnated in the film around the Wash ‘n Go Singles